We all love having our house always ready. A floor in which we can walk barefoot with comfort and the feeling that we live in a healthy environment. But then comes the harsh reality: the lack of time overwhelms you and the tasks accumulate. Total, that not always (rather almost never) is everything as you would like.
The quality of cleaning that a vacuum cleaner gives you is not going to be achieved otherwise. Sweep with broom serves to collect half of the dust and spread the other half, so forget about if you are allergic or if you have a baby at home. A vacuum cleaner solves it. You only have to decide between the different types that are on the market: sled, without cables, intelligent robot and dry/wet suction.
Top 5 Canister Vacuum
- Dirt cup capacity 2 liters; Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning; Plus, no...
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power rating : 9 ampere
- This powerful but quiet German-engineered bagged canister vacuum has a combination floor head that...
- This lightweight and nimble Miele vacuum offers maximum maneuverability both around and underneath...
- Innovative Multi-Surface vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features...
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver: vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight...
- Dust cup capacity - 2.5 liters. Ideal for quick and efficient cleaning
- Convenient for home and auto
- 6 QUART HEPA BAG FILTER WITH 3 FILTRATION STAGES - The Turbo Red AHC-1 portable vacuum cleaner has a...
- 3 VARIABLE SPEED SUCTION - Unlike most small vacuum cleaners, the light weight bagged vacuum...
Tips To Buy The Best Vaccum
Not all people have the same needs. To help you buy a vacuum adapted to your needs, we will show you a series of tips. If you put them into practice, it will be much easier for you to buy your ideal model.
With cable or without cable
To begin I recommend you to be clear if you want a model with cable or battery. Today vacuum cleaners with a battery are very fashionable, but they are not always the perfect model for a specific person.
Personally, I recommend a wireless model if you are looking for comfort. You can use a wireless model without problems in any part of your home. What’s more, you can even use it to vacuum your car, since you will not need to plug it anywhere thanks to its batteries.
In contrast, handheld vacuum cleaners are less powerful and will force you to do the cleaning within a certain time. If you only want to vacuum simple things occasionally, this model will be more than enough. On the other hand, if you want to use it a lot, it is best to buy a model with cable, so you do not have to worry about whether the battery is charged or not.
I buy a vacuum cleaner. What do I have to take into account?
There are issues common to all models and others that interest you depending on which you want to buy. We are going to make a review of the most important ones so that you have them at the time of choosing.
The power is what in principle tells us if the vacuum cleaner is going to have or not have “strength”. However, it is convenient to see if the manufacturer specifies the suction capacity. According to the brand, the power may be better or worse used. And the eye that affects electrical consumption.
Another nuance: keep in mind that great power of aspirate can be difficult to manage according to what circumstances. In those cases it is essential that they have a good regulator, beyond the flange that some of them bring in the tube, to let a little air escape and loosen the pressure.
2. Size, weight, mobility
The space you have to store your vacuum cleaner at home is a determining factor that will limit your options. If you have little room, vertical vacuums and robots are the best options.
And how much do you have to weigh? Like everything, it depends. How big is your house? Do you have more than one plant or slopes? Keep in mind that moving the vacuum cleaner is a job and the weight counts. If you have to walk up and down steps with a heavy vacuum cleaner, you may end up keeping it in a closet so you do not use it anymore, no matter how much machine it is.
3. With bag or without a bag
Where will your vacuum cleaner accumulate dust? There are several deposit systems for dirt sucked.
- Bag: the traditional way. The dirt accumulates in a paper bag that, as soon as it is full, must be removed and exchanged for another. They tend to last for a long time, although it is not convenient to force them because as soon as they are filled they begin to clog the air. They must be changed carefully so as not to lose dust during the operation.
- Cyclonic: it is the most novel system. The sucked air forms a whirlpool that separates the dirt particles and deposits them in a small container. The clean air is expelled on the other hand. They do not have great capacity, but on the other hand, they empty very easily and are ready again.
- Water: they have an inner tank that we will have to fill for each use. The advantage is that we can work a long time simply by changing the deposit and you do not have to buy spare parts. In return, you must leave the device clean and dry before storing.
Without a good filter, a part of the dust that we aspire will not end up in the tank but will return to the air of the room, with which our aspirate loses efficiency.
You should know that some devices have HEPA (High-Efficiency Particle Arrester) filters. It is an air filtering system that ensures a greater capacity to trap all the microparticles of the dust. And it ensures that the air that we return to the room is clean, something essential for people with allergy problems.
Especially if you live in a small apartment, the sound of a working vacuum cleaner can be a torture, so the number of decibels marked by the manufacturer is an important reference.
There are brands that place special emphasis on this point and have produced silent models. It’s not that they do not have sound, but at least they do not look like a jet plane. The most likely thing is that closing the door or you find out what is working.