Well, that doesn’t mean if you buying a costly vacuum then you will get the right vacuum. Because some times it fails to match your requirements and you end up just wasting your money. So it is wise to buy the right vacuum cleaner which meets your needs and standards and also fit your budget. So buy buying vacuum in the budget you can save money to spend on other things which you may need for cleaning or other work.
Well, the changing trend in technology has introduced some new and different vacuum designs in the market. Technology also helps us to get cheap vacuum cleaner like a vacuum under $200 only and you can get vacuum easily with all the necessary features you need.
Top 5 Vacuum Under 200
- OnePass technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass
- Scatter free technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- Efficient Cordless Cleaning: Powered by the latest motor technology the Rapid Clean makes cleaning...
- 40 Minutes Long Lasting Runtime: Up to 40 min of fade-free runtime. Easily switch to MAX power on...
- 【Impressive 25Kpa Suction】 Upgrade 280W motor generates a high-speed airflow to provide up to...
- 【Flexible Motorized Floor Brush】 The cord-free design with versatile attachments gives you the...
- Powerful vacuum cleaner The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris Plus the...
- 10 lbs light weight upright vacuum The Eureka Power Speed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuvre...
- NO LOSS OF SUCTION: The Endura filter is equipped for powerful upright vacuum cleaner performance...
- EASY-EMPTY 1.5 LITRE DIRT CUP: Fewer, quicker, and easier trips to the trash, all with the touch of...
Things to Consider
Before you choose what vacuum you want to buy, you should take care of a few things like some elements that will contribute greatly to your satisfaction with your purchase. These things are:
- Suction Power. Don’t forget to buy the vacuum with good suction power as you will always need this.
- Brushroll: Try to buy the vacuum which comes with the option to turn on or off the brush roll as it will help you to keep your floor safe.
- Maneuverability. Naturally, you want a vacuum that is able to reach every part of your home.
- Purpose. Consider the reason you are buying the vacuum; is it for everyday quick cleaning or for something else.
- Type: It’s also wise to choose vacuum type which fits with you as it will help you to clean in a better way.
Many mid-level uprights are commonly heavy, so it is necessary to have a good steering system that will help you guide the product to those hard to reach places. One good feature you can find in most models listed below is the swivel steering capability. Another feature you may get within this budget is suction power adjustment. This ensures that you get all the dust and fine debris from your both your bare floors and carpeted areas.
One good idea is to buy a vacuum cleaner with a brush roll that can be turned on or off, depending on the surface you are working on. Some of my top picks also come with an extensive set of attachments which can handle various areas, not only flooring. Speaking of attachments, some mid-level vacuum cleaners even offer a pet hair brush to help you with all those stubborn pet hairs (such as the Pet TurboEraser tool from Bissell Powerglide). Such features are not commonly found in vacuums under 100 dollars.
Mid-price vacuums perform well
While they may not have the extra features expensive vacuums are hyped to come with, budget models clean just as well. Often, what matters is that a vacuum cleaner can suck up dirt efficiently; it’s only a clean floor you want, after all. If your vacuum can work on a variety of floors and excellent results, that could be all you need. The other fancy functionalities are not worth paying dearly for. Besides, they may cause the machine to be more challenging to operate.
Budget vacuums are less costly to repair or replace
Your vacuum will eventually break down regardless of the amount of money you paid to acquire it. A pricey model will cost more to fix compared to a vacuum under 200 whose parts would be easy to obtain. It would also pain more if you had to replace a damaged vacuum that cost you several hundreds of dollars than if you had to discard a budget one. Because you cannot tell how long your new vac will last, it’s always advisable to choose a model that will not be hard to replace or one that will not cost you a lot of money to just repair. Mid-level vacs make the best choice; they serve you better and for long, plus they will not cost you a lot to fix or replace.
You can own more than one
While most vacuums are marketed as do-it-alls, the fact is that they often don’t perform as well as dedicated vacuums for specific tasks. You may find them unsatisfactory if you have a more demanding need, which would require you to buy a dedicated vacuum for each type of flooring. Because of their low price, you can own several of the mid-level vacuums for your different cleaning needs. You can get one for your carpet, another for your hard floor and another for removing pet hair. And all at a cost that equals the price of an expensive do-it-all vacuum.
They have the same level of filtration as the expensive ones
A vacuum under $200 usually comes with a HEPA filter. The high filtration is essential if there’s a family member who suffers from seasonal allergies. HEPA filters ensure allergens don’t pass through the vacuum to return to the air in your home after being sucked up. When buying your budget vacuum, ensure the filtration is truly high. Look out for indicative terms like “Certified HEPA”, or “True HEPA”, while avoiding terms like “HEPA quality” or ambiguous words like “HEPA-like”. Remember, vacuums under 100 are not likely to come with these types of filters.
They are generally quieter
A vacuum mid price vacuum won’t run many parts or have a big motor. The result is that it won’t produce much noise. Levels will range from 60 to 70 dB, which is tolerable. It means you will hear the ringing of your phone or doorbell while going about your cleaning work. This makes these vacuums a good choice if you want a machine that’s quite enough but still cleans efficiently.